zaavan co. and beepBo

Saturday, August 11, 2007

she ain't heavy, she's my sister





this summer i got a new baby sister! her name is Rowyn Alyse and she is kinda cute. mom and dad let us lie on the floor and play together, but sometimes she gets in my way of the t.v. i don't know what to think of her just yet, she doesn't bug me too much. she just moved into my room last week so now i have to get used listening to her cry at night. the best thing so far about having a baby sister is that now my mom doesn't bug me as much as she used to! my mom and dad seem to like her so i guess i better get used to her!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Congrats to both you AND your parents! :-)

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Valorosa said…

    Erin and Jon ... you are wealthy ... :-)

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger Nate said…

    Hey Mom gave ME the shirt that says she likes ME best. Yours has got to be a mistake. Thanks for more picture of my nephew and niece. I miss all of you a lot. Wish I could see you.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You write very well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home